Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April update!

I realize that our blog has been sadly lacking in text. We love taking pictures of Lily, but have been remiss in actually writing about her! So here is our update in text!

Johnny: Johnny is finishing up another semester of classes at UVSC ... soon to be UVU. The countdown of a year to graduation has begun! Right now he is working full time, going to school full time, and daddying full time. Johnny is learning about FLEX and is still enjoying designing.

Tara: As for me, I am loving being at home and being a mommy. My ever present thesis is looming over my head and will hopefully be finished by August. Wish me luck! My current project is renovating our second room into a nursery for Lily. IKEA is my new best friend. Being at home has brought out my inner domesticity ... we shall see what it actually results in!

Lily: Lily is the star of our family. She definitely keeps us on our toes! She is a talented, happy, and stubborn (most always in a good way) little girl. She crawls, climbs, and is an excellent little explorer. She is looking forward to her first birthday in only two months!

No comments: