Our big ultrasound is coming up on March 5th so I thought I'd take an informal poll on what the gender of Parker Baby #2 will be. A few details to help you with your vote ....
1. Myself and just about everybody else was convinced that Lily was going to be a boy. I remember telling Johnny the night before her ultrasound that I was 95 percent sure. And according to the Chinese calendar, heart beat theories, etc. .... she was supposed to be a boy, too.
2. I am almost as convinced that this baby will be a boy. For that reason I am voting girl because I do not trust my motherly instincts :).
3. There are more boys than girls in Johnny's family. No family has had two girls in a row. Will we break the trend?
4. The girls are winning out in my family. 3 girls to 1 boy.
5. And now for a little about the baby. This baby is a MOVER :). I felt the first movement at just over 15 weeks. Johnny and I had been hoping for a calm child to even out our exciting times with Lily (which we do love :) ). I have the feeling that we will have no such luck. The baby's heart rate has typically been in the 160s. The baby also loves Lily. Whenever Lily is leaning against my tummy is when I can feel the baby the most. Either the baby is saying hello or "move it. I am on my way!"
I am a mommy of three, a wife to one, and a blogger who loves learning new things. This blog documents my journey as I keep moving forward to achieve my goals, love my family and friends better, and live a more fulfilling life!
It will share our savvy adventures in finances, homemaking, schooling, and family fun. Join us on the journey!