Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holiday Line Preview :)



The holidays are on there way and I want to give you a head start with your holiday shopping ... plus a some well-deserved fun, free, and fabulous girl time. Here are the details for my Mary Kay holiday line preview. I would love to have you gals there!

When: November 18th at 7:00 p.m.
Where: My home (I will email you my address)
What: Holiday Line Preview and Girls Night Out
Who: Everyone!

Here is the low down on what we will be doing. I will have all the latest Holiday Cosmetics and Pampering Products. As well as our fabulous new Mineral Line along with some of the classic products at a fantastic discounted price. Get a head start on your Christmas shopping or help your husband out with a list of what you love. I will have something for every person on your list at a discounted price.

Besides previewing products, we will have drawings, kissology with our brand new lipsticks (what does your kiss print mean), Satin Hands, Satin Lips, and fun games where you will win free product. It’s a Girl’s Night Out!

I know your time is precious as you approach the holidays so I will make it worth your while! Just by attending you will receive a free full size Mineral Eye Shadow of the color of your choice. Bring a friend and receive another free full size Mineral Eye Shadow (up to three). RSVP by November 17th at noon and get 10 percent off your entire order.

See you there! Even if you can't come to the party - please feel free to browse my web-site for holiday gift ideas: www.marykay.com/taralyn. I have a special free gift for everyone who places an order by November 18th as well.


2 comments:

Original Kos said...

I wish I could be there, Tara! I hope you guys have fun.

Laura said...

Tara, I need your email, Aileen's and Cami's if you have them. I have the info for the charitable gifts we are doing this year. send them to raineisthecutest@gmail.com