Friday, June 20, 2008

Mary Kay Monday

Okay, I admit it is not Monday yet, but I couldn't wait to let anyone who reads this blog know about a fun event I will be having next Saturday (June 28th).

Mary Kay has just launched their fabulous summer Mineral Line. The brand new, beautiful products have an oil-absorbing mineral-based formula that will give you intense, fade-resistant color. You will get to try out these fun, new colors for free along with the mineral highlighting and mineral bronzing powders.


I know y'all are busy so I am giving everyone who comes their choice of a free mineral eyeshadow. For every friend you bring, you will get an additional free eyeshadow. Can't beat free!

Here are the details:

When: June 28th at 10:30 a.m.
Where: Lehi, Utah 3262 North 1000 West

Please RSVP by June 27th at 5:00 p.m.

See you there!

For a sneak peak of the new products please go to my web-site:
www.marykay.com/taralyn

No comments: