Friday, June 20, 2008

Thrifty Thursday

I am always looking for way to save money. I think it is genetic. My family does it, too. I love finding great deals on things I will actually use. Currently we are trying to cut back on our grocery budget.

My sister invited us all over Thursday night to make freezer meals together. We had tons of fun and stocked up our freezers for a great price! Unfortunately, Lily had other ideas of what she wanted to do so I wasn't much help.


Aileen and Ada in front of all of the groceries!

Cami preparing my meals for me.

Lily was really happy to be outside. And she was even more excited when Ada came out to play with her. Lily, Ada, and I did sign language in the backyard. Lily is getting pretty good! Her favorite signs are dog, baby, drink, and ball. There was a dog barking in the yard next to us and she kept doing the sign and looking for it. It is so fun to see her start communicating!

1 comment:

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

Saving dinner night was a fun night ... I just made the Chicken Tostadas tonight, and I recommend cooking the corn tortillas before putting the chicken and cheese on them under the broiler. They were yummy, though!