Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beauty that Counts



I wanted to let you know of a special promotion that Mary is doing for the Apple Berry Lipstick, which is an amazing fall and winter color that goes with all skin tones! (The color in the above lipstick)

100% of the proceeds will go to the Mary Kay Victims of Domestic Violence Foundation/
Women' s Cancer Foundation which helps women who have been abused seek refuge and safety and those who have or have had cancer (and their families). To see more information on the about the cause, please go to: http://www.marykay.com/taralyn/company/appleberry/default.aspx?ab=sm_appleberry

Please let me know if you would like to order one by emailing me at taralyn@marykay.com, leaving me a post, or calling me at 801-815-7650 directly! And you can always order 24/7 from my secure web-site: www.marykay.com/taralyn.

Not only does this color look phenomenal on all skin tones (which is why they made this color), they also make great stocking stuffers, grab bag gifts or birthday gifts as well, and they'll know they helped a great cause! Feel free to let any of your friends/family members who would like to help out a great cause know about this!Feel free to visit my website www.marykay.com/taralyn to do a virtual makeover with our brand new mineral cosmetics for free!

No comments: